Monday, April 05, 2004

Que Paso?

What's going on my brothers? No posts in a while.. Often I sit here, not unlike you right now reading this, and I think "Hey, I'll check the Coopbros blog and see what clever little rants are posted by those whacky Cooper boys. Truly one of them might whisk me away to a far away place called 'obscure movie quote land'. Oh what glee!"

Then I click the link, and my drooly grin melts down to a frown, whereupon more drool falls out. "Aww MAN!" I whine as I click the refresh button, thinking maybe the site has a glitch or something. No posts. What a jip.

..(5 minutes later).. Well doesn't that beat all get out! James, you stole the thunder out of my post by breaking the silence and getting your post in seconds before mine! OOOOOH! That's incredible about Megan. Tell her I said great job!

Anyway, we are crib-training Lil tonight. No sleepy for me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home