Monday, April 26, 2004

Touch blue, make it true...

Rob, you heartless wench, that probably took James a half hour to write! AND YOU POOPED ON IT!!

It sounds like a good time was had by all in Austin. I finally got to swing the sticks (golf...to the layperson) this weekend. I hadn't done that in like 4 months. Ironically, I had one of my better rounds (snowman on number one notwithstanding). Have you played in a while, Rob?

Other than that, just doin my thizzle.

On the workfront, we are pouring a new driveway approach for the Dallas office. My permit application was denied. The city says that you can't have two driveway approaches on the same lot, which is pure unadulterated crapola. Trouble is, we are three fourths into this sucker already and moving forward is now an act of blatant defiance rather than ignorance. Dad is kind of pissed that I went to the city in the first place. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home