Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Serious Country Style Beat-Down

What's goin' on my Brizzles (and Sizzissizzle!)

Mike, here's my excuse: I've had my mac in the shop. I had to buy a whole new motherboard because the old one fried. So I dropped 7 Benjies and they had to reload my OS and all of my files. Talk about a major whoopin! I have no address book and no more bookmarks. I had to recreate all my shourtcuts... blah blah blah. It's a wonder this thing even understands C prompt script dialogues!! (... that joke always makes me chuckle!)

Anyway, I'm back with it. I pulled down my e-mails and saw yours and Molly's website. Awesome!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MollyMorris&MichaelCooper

I can't seem to do links from here, so you other bro's might need to cut and paste this. You guys should be in a magazine or something.

Anyway, you guys have a great Easter weekend down there! Say hi to your Mom for me, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home