Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Jeez-us, but I am hurting today! Believe it or not, I ended up seeing a chiropractor yesterday because of the pain between my shoulder blades. My first time to see one of those. He treated me with an adjustment, a bit of massage and some electro-stim. I felt a hell of a lot better when I left but my back tightened up again about an hour later.

Everything, especially my back, was incredibly sore when I got out of bed this morning. Nevertheless, I dragged my ass to Bally's and did 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

Tomorrow's the lower body workout. I will not be doing squats or dead-lifts until my back recovers a bit more. I'll do leg presses, quad extensions, hamstring curls, calf raises and some power crunches for the abs.

On a different subject, Mark told me that he and Natalie may not induce labor after all tomorrow. Apparently, Natalie wants to have this baby as au natural as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home