Wednesday, March 31, 2004

House Butthole

Correction, I live in a house NOT an apartment. Leave that for the pesants. Looks like I had another record month this month! Glad to say, even though its just one client thats my bread and butter. Im working on more though. I'm going to find out soon enough about another big deal. Rob its the firm I've been going to off of city west. I cant wait to just piss all this money away. J/K. Anyway, I can't complain.. I could be working for Ben Trump!! Sorry Mark, I bet your glad your not in Austin though. Yeah you guys should come over Saterday night or when ever you want. That would be a good time for guys to some because we are going to be working on the house during the day so it should be all dolled up. Rob you could come too if you want. Hell bring everyone! James if your in town bring it. Also, I was talking with Clay today and if you guys want, the first saterday in May, we are having people over to the house for a lil BBQ & Beers during the day, then heading down the street to the Ball Park for a stros game. Sound fun? Let me know asap so we can get all the tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home