Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Two tone white and silver

The doo doo was brown. Actually I was joking about the BM.. I mean I had one, as I do almost daily, so I guess I was telling the truth.... It certainly was not newsworthy... Not to say that I struggled with it... Well, I guess it was OK.... LOOKJUSTLEAVEMEALONE!!!

Mike, congrats on the apartment. I can't wait to see it. Maybe this weekend sometime, like Saturday night? We'll be getting in Friday night late, and we'll be spending most of the day Saturday with Rachel and Judy. Any other plans have to be loose. We're going to have Amber, Justin, and maybe Dan with us also.

Rob, what do you mean you will never write it? How can we know it if you won't tell us? Why the question anyway, Robert. Your name is "Robert" isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home