Sunday, March 28, 2004

"I'm a Ford Truuck Mannn"

I guess you can take the man out of Centex, but you can't take Centex out of the man! Dang it's good you chimed in first, cuz I was going to blow the horn on your ass for this! I don't know if Mony Python is going to do it for you. We may need to break the emergency glass and pull out "Animal House" or something!

I'm online right now looking at stupid useless vehicles (S.U.V.'s) right now. We've almost decided on the Sequoia but I'm pricing up a Volvo XC90. It's in the mid-size class and it has some kind of 5-cylinder engine with a turbo. All I know about it at this point is that it looks COOL (I mean, it's no F-150 but hey!) It is the same price (roughly) as the Sequoia, but it is more like the size of a Grand Cherokee as opposed to the Sequoia which is every bit as big as an Expedition or Yukon.

Anyway, it is good to be in this boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home