Monday, July 05, 2004

SpiderMan II

Have any of you seen this yet? We saw it last Wednesday. It won't dissapoint. I thought it was going to be a rehash of the first one, but it wasn't. It was everything a comic book movie is supposed to be. I love the fact that it didn't take itself too seriously (like X-Men and Hulk). There were a lot of funny parts in this movie, like when Spidey's web is acting up, so he is forced to take the elevator and make small talk with another rider (I won't spoil it). And Simmons (the editor) adds his brand of humor to the mix.

Doc Ock was a cool villian, too. Basically if you go see this movie and you let your inner pre-teen out, you will find yourself clenching your fists and shouting "YEAH". I didn't even mind that I had a Chris Tucker wannabe sitting behind me going " GIT DAT MAAF*&!! WHOOP...HIS....ASS!!" during the fight scenes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home