Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm serious dude, I'm having a crisis here. I just sharted.

That wasn't Phil Hartman who said that but rather Phil Hoffman, who while not as funny as Hartman, is still pretty good in the right role. I got the above line from Along Came Polly which I avoided seeing for a year for fear of it being brain damage-inducingly stupid. Well, it so happened that ACP was funnier than hell and made me laugh my ass off. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Mark and Mike, great seeing y'all this weekend. Rob, hope you and the family had a nice time in Arkansas.

I am back here in Alabama now and back at my plow. After working out this morning and eating lean today, I feel like I'm finally pulling out of my Thanksgiving food coma. Mikey, you started telling me about my training regimen before you left but we didn't get a chance to finish. Call me sometime this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home