Tuesday, November 16, 2004

James is NOT a dork, He's a geek.

Dork's play "dungeons & dragons" in their basements on Saturday night. Geeks play with their blogs.

So, It's Texas State now eh? I guess an STD by any other name...

I just got back from a meeting with Christian's teachers. The boy is definetly a chip off the old blockhead. They explained that Christian is "Very smart, witty, polite, outspoken but very, very unorganized and undisciplined" "Look ladies", I said "But you are describing me to a T when I was that age. And I could buy and sell all 4 of you many times." And that seemed to satisfy them for about a half an hour.

Seriously, the kid inherited all of my flaws. And wouldn't ya know it, but the one thing I have to pass on to a son, good size and athletic ability, didn't make it through. He is a good face guy though and is good at reciting movie lines.

There are a few of my records that I would just as soon not have him attempt to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home