Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dear Brothers

What is going down? It's time for an update. James, how is Jacksonville? Rob, what's new? Did you ever finish that herbal cleanse thing? Mike, how's work and Molly?

Not much new up here. Work is going really good. I'm having to be patient with myself getting up to a certain comfort level regarding selling intelligently and adding value. Mainly it's the Rockwell Automation line, and not the 60 other products we rep. Rockwell is amazingly complex. It'll take the rest of this year just to feel comfortable and several more to be "good" (like I want to be anyway).

The cool part is that I'm not really stressing much about it. I did a lot in the beginning, but now I have a comfort and peace as long as I do my best and don't screw off (much). Sometimes you can't help stress about work and I still do sometimes. But for the most part I feel like I'm getting my arms around the bear, so to speak. I have to testify that this is an answered prayer.

Anyway, get to posting! That is all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home