Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My 2 cents

Y'know, I agree with Mikey and think that we do all need to convene for a long weekend or perhaps a short vacation. Here's my idea. About 20 years ago, Dad took James and I on a vacation to Colorado for a week of hiking and other outdoor activities. I would love for all of us to do something like that again.

I have done some preliminary investigation and found that we could all go for 4 or 5 days to either Colorado or Utah and rent a cabin. We could go hiking, rock climbing, rafting, alpine sliding, fly fishing, golfing during the day and get piss drunk at night.

Since most of those places make most of thier money during ski season, the summer rates are very reasonable (about $100 to $150/night). The four of us have never done anything like this. I think it would be a blast! Let me know if y'all agre and I'll start getting more detailed info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home