Friday, July 29, 2005

Late 20s for CB2

My late 20s were a little different. At 27, Rebekah and I were in the process of moving back to Houston from Long Island. We had been married for 4 years, Christian was 3 years old. Things were very tough, but I was about to enter one of the better stretches of my life. I was just getting started in the software industry and I was feeling like a complete idiot at work.

By not finishing college, getting married at 23 and having a child at 24, I pretty much set out on a rocky path that began to get easier in my late twenties, but really didn't hit my stride until 30.

For me, my thirties have been far more enjoyable, with the notable exception of having to deal wih 3 ruptured discs in the ole backside.

Happy Birthday Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home