Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Centex Apprentice

Mark, I laughed so hard at your post, especially the title, that I started coughing. I agree with you about the likely caliber of the people who are going to go thru this process, too. Good people aren't going to be bought for minimum wage without a realistic prospect of a job to boot. Those who don't end up being voted off the island are very likely to be slick hustlers. I've had plenty of those types already over here and, In my humble opinion, that is the last thing San Antonio needs now. But hey, you know what . . .

. . .IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Announcement: Major fucking king sized Coopbros kudos go to the Robster who bagged his elephant today. From what he tells me, the Valero deal just closed. Shit Rob, you axed what I'd do with a million bucks; here's what. I'd spend it to have some of that BSDness of yours swinging around in MY shorts. That, and two chicks at the same time, of course. Anyway, Mark and Mike, join in . . . okay guys, all together now:

DAAAAAAAANG!

Mikey, big laurels, a pat on the back and pitcher of beer to you for your good efforts, too. Keep it up, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home