Wednesday, March 10, 2004

New slogan

Is up above. O verily I say to thee, do NOT be bullshittin on the sauce, else I should be compelled to lay some .45 on your ass. Ahem.

I think you and I are the ONLY people in the world who remember (and can quote verbatim) Let's Make a New Dope Deal. I'll bet we could do it better than Cheech and Chong themselves. You know, I looked up LMNDD on the internet yesterday and found that it's out of print. It got me thinking - I wonder how funny we'd find it if we listened to it today? Would we break a rib laughing like we did back when we were kids in the 70's or would it be like it was when you bought that Gene Tracy tape last year?

I had a very sluggish workout this morning. Lower body and abs. I had low energy because I had insomnia last night. Suffice it to say that it was due to Megan's car. Nuff said.

We're going on vacation next week so I think I'll take a week off the working out. I've been going at it steadily for like 12 weeks now and I need a little break. Don't worry though, I'll keep my diet discipline. Speaking of which, I weighed myself this morning. I weigh 286 lbs, a loss of 27 lbs total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home