Monday, March 01, 2004

Bes & Wacky's Dresser

Hey, sounds like the dresser's pretty close to my office. I'll call and make arrangements to get it picked up.

And I'm not gonna quit the BFL. I'm just fatigued, is all. Most of it I think is work-related stress too. The working out is one of the main things keeping me sane at this point. I skipped Saturday cardio because Erica and I were busy painting all day. We faux painted the kitchen and it turned out pretty good, I must say. Anyway, I ate well on Satuday but pigged out like a muthafucka yesterday. I felt like shit this morning but was in the gym bright and early at 5:30am and feel much better now.

Anyway, I'll keep you up to date on the house bid. And I'm glad to hear you're busy at work. I wish we were. We're trying frantically to drum up business here because I have NO work for my crews as it stands now. I had to send them to Austin to get some work. God I hate this business sometimes.

I'll call you after I get the dresser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home