Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tuesday morning

Good morning. Well, I hear that you all had a nice weekend in Austin. I also heard diets were tossed overboard and that y'all practically had a food fight, so much was consumed. Like sharks in a feeding frenzy, I heard. At least, that's what dad told me. Of course, he's still trying to twist my arm to join Weight Watchers even when he doesn't take it seriously himself. Unbelievable. Anyway, I hope you all had a good time and that Rebekah had a pleasant trip to Arkansas.

I did upper body yesterday and jogged 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning. The jogging is by far the best cardio work there is in my opinion, but it makes me sweat for like an hour afterward. Anyway, my pecs are getting stronger but I tried to single 275 (on the barbell bench) as my last set and I couldn't get it up. Mostly because of the joint pain. You know, by and large, my shoulder feels a lot better and doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did a few months ago . . . except when I put a lot of stress on it. Oh well, I'll keep at it.

Why don't you, Rebekah and the kids come see us sometime? You know your room is always ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home