Saturday, February 21, 2004

End of week 8.

Hey brother. Well, this was the end of week 8 I think. This morning I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes, something I don't think I've done in 10 years. All in all my body feels good. I feel powerful and even my shoulder doesn't hurt so much anymore. And - knock wood - I'm still doing well on the diet. As long as I keep to the discipline about the protein shakes, I'm never overcome with hunger and so I don't feel the need to overeat. Also, after being at a plateau of about 294 for the past 2 weeks, I finally broke through and lost 4 lbs this week. So I'm now at 290 lbs., still heavy of course but 23 lbs. lighter than I was 2 months ago.

Hope all's well over there. We're having a relaxing Saturday over here. Erica's got the bug to "faux" our kitchen so we spent the morning at Home Depot looking at paints for this project. She might call Rebekah for advice because we both liked what she did in your upstairs bedroom.

Tonight, Erica and I are going to the "Slingin' Ink Tattoo Expo" where I am going to get "Courtney" put on my left arm. This'll be my third tat. Jeez, I am turning into such a cracker! I've even got a chin beard going!

Is the Valero deal still looking good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home