Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Aw man, yo momma's teeth

Alright shitheel. I've got a stack of files for houses I've looked at over the past few months so I'll kick myself in the butt and get those off center. I'll also finalize my approval for financing. I've met with a hard money lender and all I need to do is get him my application to get the last of my ducks in a row on this. You need to find one yourself in case you haven't done so already. Just google "hard money lenders - Houston" and that should give you a start. I would also recommend that you join a real estate investor association there and get active in it. You can learn a lot and meet a lot of people who can give you good advice.

Look Rob, I appreciate that you're so eager to get into this. But you do have to be careful. I have a tendency to fall into "analysis paralysis" and end up measuring these deals so long that they go away before I can make an offer. You can keep me rolling and I'll try to keep you from falling into any quicksand.

Are you back on the diet? I did cardio this morning and I feel good right now, even though it's cold and rainy here today.

And no, the title of this post doesn't mean anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home