Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Another day, another....

Dial up is a bitch. We got SBC Yahoo DSL about 3 months ago. Christian bitched at me for about 6 months to get it, so I finally did. Are you coming into town tomorrow? If you do, then I will get you a guest pass for Friday morning at the YMCA. Have you tried Atkin's brand pasta? It's actually not that bad if you have a good sauce. I missed only my second workout in 5 weeks yesterday. Both of them were cardio. I needed to rest my back. Did Abs/lower body this morning. Not much intensity, about a 5. But since you get 90 points for showing up, I get a 95, which is a solid A. I was excited to hear that Erica is showing an interest in Real Estate Investing. It is so much easier and better if both people are committed to the same goal. I think Rebekah is going to get involved in it with me. There are leasure learning classes at Cy-Fair college that offer courses in real estate investment. I am almost 2/3 of the way done with my Carlton Sheets course. Like you, I am always very skeptical of someone who advertises with infomercials, but it has been a very good course. One of the recent recorded seminars that I watched was how to purchase and manage multi-family units or apartment buildings. More headaches but much greater potential for higher revenue.

I'll see you this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home