Wednesday, January 28, 2004

If it weren't for customers, this job would be great!

Sounds like your customer reads from the same playbook that everybody that's ever bought from me goes by. Rule #1 on big deals is that every big deal dies 3 times before you close it. I think that I got my problems straighted out at VLO yesterday.

BFL news. Today was my first day completely back on the eating program. I ate sausage, eggs and wheat toast for breakfast, shake for snack, tuna for lunch, bar for snack and steak and veggies for dinner. I'll have another snack later. Feels good. I changed my routine a little bit today in the gym. I did the first 4 sets as usual, then went to a different lift for 12 reps, then a capsule contraction for 12 - 15 seconds. Nice burn. Frank hasn't been working out with my for the last 2 months. I miss having a partner in gym when I want to go heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home