Sunday, January 25, 2004

Ugh

Either you were lying to me about how much you ate last weekend or you have a hollow leg. We just got back from Grant St. Pizza (It's on Nacogdoches St., I'll take you there next time you come down) where I had 4 slices of pepperoni, black olive and mushroom pizza. It's NY style and it was delicious but after 4 slices I feel like I'm going to puke. Maybe my stomach has shrunk or something because gawd I feel bad.

The inlaws are coming into town tonight so we'll go out to dinner with them. I love it when they come into town because they always pick up the check! Anyway, I'll try NOT to eat healthy.

Courtney and I are off to Academy to buy her a new pair of cleats and a ball. Her Spring soccer season starts in a few weeks. Tell everyone hi from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home