Thursday, January 22, 2004

Thursday, day 11

Went in and did my cardio this morning, 20 minutes on the stairmaster. I fely really depleted, if you know what I mean, so I only set the machine to resistance level 5. I got through it, though.

My legs are sore as hell because I pushed really hard on Monday. Tomorrow's the leg workout again.

I know that I said I wouldn't crave another free day again after the Burger King heartburn I had alst weekend but I can't help it. I think this Sunday I'll have a whole Sonic brown-bag special to myself. I'll even dring both Cokes. But before then I think I'll have potato chips for breakfast . . .

Actually though, my problem lately has been skipping meals because I don't seem to have much of an appetite and I thus forget to eat. I think this is probably why I felt so weak this morning. The diet's been okay today thus far today. I had sushi today (a "spring roll") for lunch and that was a mistake. I really like sushi too but this was just silly. Like a rolled up uncooked egg roll with nothing but rice noodles and a few boiled shrimp in it. Fucking thing couldn't fill up a bird.

Sorry this entry seems so jumbled but I have a situation here at work that has me a bit jumbled. I have a salesman who has all but tattooed "I don't give a shit" on his forehead doing shit like taking unauthorized days off and rescheduling his appointments and things like that. Usually I would just cut off his draw and his leads (which I've already done) but he's on the cusp of signing a $360K sale to fix a bunch of buildings at a local apartment complex. And believe me, bro, we need that sale. We need it like you wouldn't fucking believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home