Tuesday, January 20, 2004

My back's hurtin like a mutha fucker!

Hey dude,

Got up this morning at 5:15 with the urge to pee and searing pain in my back. Like I mentioned on the phone, I think the 6 days a week is what is beginning to take it's toll. I did my cardio this morning on the recumbant bike, which is much less stressful than running, just boring as hell. As for Emily's birthday, we stayed around the house. We thought that we were going to get away with not celebrating her b-day on Sunday as we have a party scheduled for a later date. However, as soon as she woke up, she wanted to know where her presents and cake were. So off to walmart I went. I had a turkey in the freezer and decided that I wanted to fry it up. Jim and Sara came over with their boys, so Jim and I went to get the stuff to fry the turkey and Emily's cake. Well FYI, it cost $50 worth of peanut oil to fry this free turkey.

Back to BFL, I think that I am hitting an emotional plateau. I still haven't missed any workouts, and I'm working out hard but the enthusiasm is lacking. Yesterday was my upper day and I did hit it pretty good. I'm sure that my attitude would improve if my back felt better. I'll probably start taking my anti-inflamitories again. I'm going to end this ramble and get back to work. PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home