Saturday, January 17, 2004

Final saturday thoughts

I did my last blog entry before I read your latest posts. Mmm, pop-tarts. What flavor?

Tomorrow will be my free day. Today's breakfast was a grapefruit and low fat cottage cheese (I went and bought some after my workout this morning). Tomorrow, I think I'll have CAKE for breakfast, then I'll go to to Taco Bell and mow down about 6 soft tacos. Then, maybe Chinese food for dinner, the real shitty kind like you get at mall kiosks that has sugar in all the sauces. Oh, it's gonna be ugly.

Mom told Erica about Mikey's new place and Erica told me. This is the way I usually get family info. I don't talk to Mom much on the phone not because I don't like to talk to mom but because I just don't like to talk on the phone. Anyway, yes, I heard he's got himself a little shag pad over near the Galleria.

Had a big fight with dad yesterday. I swear to God, I am so fucking sick of that man. You know, for as much as he likes to talk about leadership, he is just about the worst leader I have ever worked for. Dad has no idea how to inspire people, it's all just intimidation with him.

Anyway, time for second breakfast now ( a bowl of oatmeal). Enjoy your free day and have a good run at Memorial Park tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home