Thursday, January 15, 2004

Yeah, I know I'm protein-deficient in the morning. I was thinking about buying a mini-fridge and keeping it stocked with cottage cheese and tuna. The CC will be my morning protein.

Getting up and being able to cook and still be in the gym at 5:30 is out of the question for me. Thus, no omelettes. That's okay, though, I don't really like eggs that much anyway and, lemme tellya, the farts they give me are so rank they could melt steel!

Today for lunch I had 2 chicken fajita tacos at a local restaurant. The meat is pan-fried in butter or margarine and it has some sauteed onions and bell peppers. I had both on corn tortillas. I ate one whole and just plucked the meat out of the other. I think Phillips said you could have one piece of bread or a tortilla as your carbo intake during a meal, but no more than one. I know, I know. My diet needs work. But I am portioning well and have absolutely cut all sweets out of my diet.

My back's still a little sore but I should be okay for the upper body workout tomorrow. I think I'll find another way to work the shoulders than the seated press. Don't want to push my luck too hard.

BTW, lol about sending your dog scurrying from a butt bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home