Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Hey Rob. Day 3 for me. My back still hurts but it's less so than the past few days. I did my lower body workout this morning. Here's what I did:

Quad extensions: 5 sets
Hamstring curls: 5 sets
Seated calf raises: 5 sets
Leg presses: 4 sets
Power crunch: 4 sets

No, I haven't joined the contest yet. I'll log onto the website today. I was originally planning on being in Dallas today to welcome our newest niece into the world so I made no appointments for myself today. The point is, I'll have time for that today.

You're way ahead of me on the diet. I'm thinking about buying a small refrigerator for my office and keeping it stocked with things like tuna and cottage cheese.

Speaking of which, I gotta go and get 2nd breakfast now.

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home