Saturday, January 17, 2004

It's Free day !!!!!!

Good morning. I am sitting here typing this eating a poptart, with visions of all the wonderful things that I am going to eat today. Yesterday was one very long day. Woke up at 4:00 AM to pee with my back hurting like a mother, and couldn't go back to sleep. Got out of bed at 10 to 5 and dressed and went to gym for leg day. Back home, shower, dress and off to hobby for a flight to your town for a meeting w/ VLO. Good day. Moving forward on the deal. We started the negotiation. This is where it gets fun! Didn't get home until close to 9:00. This explains why I didn't blog yesterday. This forum has become a form of accountability for me, which is great. I don't want to have to report to you that I have fallen off of the wagon. Body feels good today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's run in Memorial Park. BTW, did Mike tell you about his apartment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home