Monday, January 19, 2004

Day 8

Hey bro. I went in to the gym after getting back in from Ft. Worth this afternoon. Today was lower body. I did 4 sets of incline leg press (doing 10 plates on my final set of 6), then one set of squats. I did 4 sets of seated hamstring curl, 4 sets of seated quad extensions and 4 sets of seated calf-raises. Lastly I did 4 sets of stomach crunches followed by a set of 20 crunches on the power ball holding a 15-lb. medicine ball on my chest.

Can't believe how bad I felt after eating all that crap for my Free Day feast yesterday. I probably won't look forward to this next one so much.

What aren't you blogging? If it involves your little birthday girl or your nascent deal with Valero, all is forgiven. If not, it's your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home