Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Hump day

Rob, it sounds like you probably need to take a break. It may do you more harm than good if you deplete yourself of energy in the gym that you need to fight off this virus. Summer's a long time away and taking a little "sabbatical" right now won't hurt you too badly.

Miami huh? Sounds like fun. I remember during my last year at AS&G (2000) I went to Ft. Lauderdale to set up a new office. It was nice.

I did upper body this mornng. Well, I was all full of piss and vinegar to begin my "push for 400" campaign on the bench . . . until I actually got on the damn thing. My shoulder hurt like a bitch with only 135 lbs on the bar. I worked up to 225 before the pain became too severe. That's joint pain, not muscle. I had hoped to do a single of 275 for my last set, but it wasn't happening this morning. I think I'll start doing push-ups in the evening before bed to try to strengthen the joint some more. Everything else was fine, had a real intense session for biceps but shoulders were again problematic.

Enjoy Miami bro and, if you can, try to blog from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home