Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm weak in the knees

Hey bro. Good talking to you earlier.

Like I said, I did my leg workout yesterday in the early evening, just before dinner, since I spent the first 4 hours of the day driving back from Mark's house. Then, I popped up this morning and did my cardio, 20 minutes of stairmaster. It was a struggle too. Thus, I'm on some pretty wobbly legs right now.

My back's finally better and I'm sorry to hear yours hurts. I understand about losing focus after a certain point so, to keep myself motivated, I think I'll try training for strength. I've always wanted to pop up 8 wheels on the bench, and I've gotten close a couple of times, but I've never done it. So, my goal, which I hope to have done by this summer, is to bench 405 lbs. I'm going to be like one of those guys on the old SNL skit "What cher bench?"

The truth is, Rob, that if I'm not fucking around with heavy iron, I'll get bored with it. What I like about this workout is that Phillips insists that the workout must be intense to do any good. None of this "brisk walk to get your heart rate mildly elevated" horseshit. So . . . I'm going to make the barbell bench my primary pec workout and only use the dumbells for the super set starting tomorrow.

As for your diet, look bro, you said you liked this forum because of the accountability you have to me. You're not nearly as much of a fatass as I am and you don't have nearly as much to lose, but you could still take this seriously, if for my sake if not your own. You selfish bastard!

There, feel ashamed now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home