Saturday, January 24, 2004

End of the week

Hey dude. I went in for Saturday cardio this morning, 20 minutes on the stairmaster. Also, I'm sitting here eating a grapefruit (I'll bet you're enjoying a pop-tart being that today's your free day). Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I am FINALLY below 300. I tipped the scales at 296 lbs, admittedly still portly but there's 17 lbs less of me than 3 weeks ago.

This is such a cool routine. What I like about it is that it's not really a "diet," per se. As long as I keep good eating and exercise habits there's no reason why I should gain the weight back.

I'm really starting to feel better. Not only physically but mentally too (i.e., feel better about myself). So thanks for turning me on to this, brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home