Friday, January 23, 2004

End of week 2

I went in this morning and did the 2nd lower body workout of the week. I felt good, all things considered. Except that there was this young cock-diesel hogging the leg press so I had to do that one last instead of first like I like to, but what the hell. It's not like I own Ballys or anything.

I'll weigh myself when I go in for Saturday cardio. I can tell differences in the mirror and in some in the ways that my clothes fit. However I'm still early in this program - 10 weeks to go - that I'm sure I'll look a lot better when we're done this April. For instance, I have been SO fat the last few years that whenever I put on my briefs, my "love handles" would automatically flip down the waistband. That doesn't happen anymore. And though I can't bomb my pecs like I want to because of my shoulder, I've still gone from a C-cup to a B-cup in my man-titties.

Alright asshole! Laugh all you want, but you gotta start somewhere!

Hope you're having fun in Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home