Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Glad you're back

Hey. Like you I've taken to sleeping with an extra pillow, in my case for my shoulder. I lay on my left side and cradle the pillow, keeping my right upper arm somewhat elevated. Seems to be working too. My shoulder feels a bit better and last night I slept like a dead man.

Not much to report except that I'm having a headache with my PC at home. To upgrade to DSL I have to install a wireless router which looks to be about as complicated as performing brain surgery on myself.

As far as the workout goes, everything is going fine. Today was cardio. 20 minutes of stairmaster.

Oh, and Dad is on another one of his dieting kicks. This time it's Weight Watchers. He went to a few meetings and now he thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm not interested in that because (a) I like this program you and I are on, (b) I don't have the time for WW and (c) I don't have the money for WW. Why everytime he gets interested in something he thinks it's OUR obligation to be interested too, I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home