Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Checking in.

Yesterday was quite the long day. Up at 5:30 to the gym for cardio. Then on to Hobby to catch a flight to S.A. back home at 10:30. Because last weekend was spent at Sales kick-off, I feel like this has been a 12 day week. I slept in this morning and will get to the gym on the way home today for upper body. I need to get re-invigorated about dieting. The working out is not a problem.

Weight watchers huh? Sounds like Dad. "It just makes sense to me." He could lose quite a bit of weight if he would lay off of the bourbon and M&M's. That said, he's in good shape for a 61 year old man who shattered his leg a year ago.

What are you weighing right now. I haven't checked in a couple of days but it's between 235 and 240. While I was in Miami, I ate like I normally would before BFL and I will say that it was nice to get back on my normal pooping schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home