Monday, February 09, 2004

Good to see you and Erica this weekend

Hey bro.

I watched a Carlton Sheets DVD last night where he interviewed this guy who buy's houses that are in need of cosmetic repair and does some light rehab and resells them. The guy averages over $40K in net profit! Mom told me that her old partner Carol manages foreclosures for a bank and can help me out in this area. I am going to do this!

Erica mentioned to Rebekah that Dad said something to you about you not being ready to be an investor. If that's true then it is the biggest bunch of crap that I have ever heard. James, you know 10X about this stuff than I do. Don't wait until you think you know everything, you never will. This isn't brain surgery. Let's be accountable on getting into this business. I will commit to you that I will have a contact on a home a month from today. Thats March 9th.
I met with a guy yesterday that has his home listed in the For Sale by Owner magazine. It was in the Copperfield area. This guy was asking for like 147 when it's only worth like $100. I may send him a low ball offer of like 95K. I don't think I want to mess with him though. I am meeting with another homeowner this week. I think this one is a candidate for a lease/purchase deal. We'll see.

Peace!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home