Saturday, February 07, 2004

Thanks

Robbie, just wanted to tell you, from me and Erica, thanks for having us over last night. I had fun visiting with y'all and playing with Emily on the computer this morning.

Billy's funeral sure was beautiful, wasn't it? That guy sure was loved. Not that I'll be there to see, but I hope my funeral is like that one. Like I said, I'll make sure yours is!

We got in to S.A. hungrier than a pair of sharks and I almost lost discipline tonight at Chilis. I managed to hold the worst of my impulses with only a few chips and I ordered the guiltless grilled chicken (which came out dry and tough as a shoe sole) with a rice pilaf, corn on the cob and grilled veggies. I'm still hungry enough to seriously consider biting off my own hand so I'll have a protein shake in a few minutes.

BTW, Erica told me that Rebekah told her that Jim and Sarah are moving to New Braunfels. Is that true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home