Thursday, February 19, 2004

Cripple shoes and other thoughts

Hey brother. Not too much to report lately. Dad has been down for the past few days and since his workday begins at 6:00 am I missed my workout yesterday. I made up for it by doing it this morning instead of the usual Thursday cardio. I'll do my final lower body workout tomorrow and then really nuke myself for cardio on Saturday.

I actually jogged on the treadmill the other day. I thought I'd do about 5 minutes of running at the 4.5 - 5.0 speed after some warmup and I ended up doing 15 minutes. I had to stop not because my legs demanded it but because I was running short of time. I'll try to go for 30 minutes this weekend. If I can get that, I'll buy some shoes (yeah, let's talk about them cripple shoes!) and begin a real outdoor running program.

Anyway, hope all's well over on your end. How's your back feeling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home