Thursday, February 26, 2004

Checking out, bitch!

'sup, bro.

Glad to hear all's well con su familia, your sinus infections notwithstanding. We're all fine over here.

Sorry to hear your back's giving you trouble again. Maybe you should take like a month off the working out and jogging? Weight training is mighty unforgiving when you have bad discs. Take some time and just recuperate a bit. My advice, for what it's worth.

My girls and I will be taking a week long vacation next month to go visit Mark and then come to Houston for awhile. I think I'll use that week to take some time off the iron myself, though I'll stay on the diet. I have a feeling that if I get off the diet, I'll never get back on it. I'm in my ninth week now and, though I feel good by and large, I also feel bone tired a lot of the time, especially at the end of the week. I think a week off next month will be well-earned.

As for Clay, you probably know him better that I, but he's always impressed me as having a good head on his shoulders. I don't know his bride-to-be but I think he'll do well in marraige. As for him being too young, I don't know precisely how old he is, but I'd be surprised if he is any younger than you were when you got married almost 12 years ago now. Yeah, cripple shoes wearin muthafucka, how 'bout that shit?

Ooh yeah! This house is safe now! I have exorcized the demon!

Sorry, gratuitous Ace Ventura quotes. They just kind erupt out of me at random now. Erica thinks I've developed Tourettes Syndrome, I think it's the BFL-related physical and mental exhaustion. Be that as it may, I think Clay will do fine.

Have a good Friday and weekend and try to post if you can. Give Christian and Emily big hugs from Uncle James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home