Friday, February 27, 2004

My new prospect

Hey dude. I'm making an offer on a house that I looked at the other day for FR. It was a realtor referral and I asked the agent who called for the estimate that I'd be interested in it if his clients weren't. His clients got a whiff of my $15,000 estimate to fix the slab and took a pass so today I'm making an offer. It's a 3br slab house, approx 20 years old with a out-of-whack slab and it's uglier than dogshit inside. It should sell for $80k - $85k all fixed up purty so I offered $37.5k as is. I'm aiming to buy it for about $40k. It's a bank repo, and banks are notoriously bad about cutting down their prices but hopefully they'll play ball with this one as it's been on the market for about 140 days already.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home