Monday, March 01, 2004

If you bout to be up out this beeoch,,

Dude, I partied like a rock star this weekend and now I'm feeling like shit. My mouth feels like the inside of an old shoe.

Thanks for helping Becky out with this antique thing. The person to contact is Carol Beth and David Arnette. The phone number is 210-737-0105. I just spoke with them. They are very nice people. Thier address is 1727 Waverly Rd, SA 78201. My neighbor Jim is working in New Braunfells and will pick it up from you and bring it to Houston. You're a hero.

BFL - Finish the job! You are too close to slack off. I am going to heed your advise and take a rest. My back is starting to feel a little better. I have been toughing it out for several weeks and finally took a pain killer. It seemed to help.

Good luck on your house bid. I haven't devoted much time lately to looking for property. Work has really picked up. I'm busier than I've ever been. Which is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home