Wednesday, April 14, 2004

"Inconceivable!"

"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Rob, good catch on the quote. Knew you'd nail it.

Questions for you and 'Bekah: what are y'all's plans for next weekend? Are y'all going to the party? If so, will y'all go to Warren's house afterward for the concert by Gary's band? We'll be there for the party but I'm thinking that we'll bug out before the concert. Let me know what y'all are doing, please.

Also, could y'all watch Courtney (and possibly Megan) the weekend of June 11 for us? Erica and I are going to New Orleans for our 10th and this will be a grownups only party, if you know what I mean. I cannot get shit-faced in the French Quarter with The Goose in tow. First, I get shit-faced, then I get O-faced! Sorry Mark.

Mark, good luck on the crib training. We succeeded in getting Courtney out of our bed when she was, oh, 8 I think. Also, how's Dad lately? I went by and saw him at the San Antonio office the other day when I was on lunch break from class. A real brief visit. He was in the middle of "Foundation Philosophy 101" when I walked in.

Mikey, hope all's going well in work and all. Sounds great about taking Meg to an A&M game and I'm sure she'd love it. However, I'm also sure that she'd swat your ass if she saw that you spelled her name with an H in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home