Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Toos day..too

Morning guys. The movie was Old School, please don't waste my time! What's going on fellas? I got some disappointing news yesterday as one of my accounts that I've been working on fell through and their going with on of my competitors. I don't really know the reason, just that they are. I guess that shit happens and that it really is a numbers game. James, that's great about your 1st day. "Maybe you need to buy yourself a new map." (movie line) It's gotta be nice working in a nice place. If you've seen Being John Malkovich, the seen in which they are going into a room that enters his brain and the room gets extremely short, that is what our sales office looks like. Rob, I would love to see you work up here. I can also hear the squirrels that are trapped above the ceiling running around.. REAL PROFESSIONAL! Anyway, have a good one guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home