Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Dancing Queen

Hey CoopBros,

My little princess has her first ballet recital this Saturday at 2:00 for those of you that will be in town. Mark - Natalie mentioned to Rebekah that you guys would be in this weekend and I believe that plans were made to stay at my place. It's about time!

Movie reviews. hmmmm. I did see "Stuck on you" on DVD. Funny stuff. Not quite as good as "Starsky and Hutch" and certainly no "Old School" More of a "Dumb and Dumber" kinda movie.

Do any of you dudes watch "The Sopranos"? In the last episode, Tony has a dream and it reminds one of a Stanley Kubrick movie. Very Clockwork Orange. Eeby Jeeby!

James. I am a Bush backer, but that picture is ridiculous. Very G.I. Joe President. It reminds me of the banner hanging off of the Aircraft carrier that reads "Mission Accomplished!"

Remember when we said that we were going to invade because of WMDs, then none were found so the message changed to, "The torture camps of Saddam Hussain have been closed." Well, looks like they've be reopened under new management. At least we give em a good salad tossin before we sodomize em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home