Sunday, May 23, 2004

Good Times!

Well we just got in about an hour ago from Houston. Lillian went into "Darth Lilly" mode for about the last 45 minutes of the road trip, but she did fine for the majority of it.

Rob, we had a great time at your house. As usual, we left in high spirits from the hospitality.

Mike, your pad rocks!! I want to come down and chill out with you and the Cox-crew sometime. Maybe we can tape a game of football?!...

James, I'm looking forward to having a weekend like yours was this coming weekend. There is a plethora of movies out for rent that we haven't seen yet. I enjoyed reading your reviews. You may have missed your calling! I just had one question: I thought that "Vanilla Sky" was adapted from a spanish novel called "Abre los Ojos". What's the deal on that?

Speaking of..I thought Vanilla Sky was a cool movie. I'm like you James, in that I like movies with weird imagery (ie, the scene in Vanilla Sky when Cruise is running like a madman in the building, hollering "TECH-SUPPORT!!", while "Good Vibrations" from the Beach Boys is playing in the background....artful and cool as hell!). I do not, however, like David Lynch movies. A bit too dark for my taste.

I watched the rest of the Best of Will Ferrell, SNL on DVD on the way home. This one is definitely an owner. It even has his audition tape from when he first tried out to be a cast member. He does his Harry Caray impersonation among other things in it.

Anyway I'm out. Out is what I be. I've got to step ... with the viscosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home