Friday, May 21, 2004

So we can all share the joy . . .

Yes, I am the masterblogger. Sometimes 4 to 5 times a day. In fact, all I need to be happy in my life is a box of Kleenex, a bottle of Jergens and my weblog.

I was fucking around in the settings of the blog and found that I was the only one set up as an administrator. Y'all were all classified as "users." I don't know if NOT being administrators would have prevented y'all from posting photos, but I made us ALL administrators anyway. Now, anyone can change the blog format ot template or anything else they feel like. Make whatever changes y'all want, whenever y'all want. All I ask is that, to be fair, don't go deleting anyone else's comments. Don't be hatin' now.

As to the photos, what I would do is click on that little symbol under my photo of Dubya that I posted a few days ago. That will direct you to a page where you can download a program called "picasa," a free photo posting service for Blogger. You can get it either that way or thru the Blogger main page and click the link that says "Hello photoblogging."

Just remember . . . they have to be jpegs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home