Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Someone needs to be pimp-slapped

. . . for criticizing my picture, and slapping my hand! Seriously Rob, what the hell are you doing quoting Ted Kennedy? Fucking drunken lout should be drummed out of the Senate for equating the U.S. Army with Saddam's henchmen, notwithstanding the actions of a few perverts. "Under new management" my ass. We should put his Senate seat under new management.

Who did you sleep with to get this job, anyway?

About little Emilita, if you can take digital photos of her recital, I'll tell you how to post them to the 'blog. But they have to be JPEG's. The photo posting site won't post photos that are saved in a bitmap format. My first photo would have been of Courtney's final soccer game this past weekend but alas, I cannot yet figure out how to convert the photos to JPEG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home