Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Random thoughts 2

James, welcome to my world. I had to make the drive from moms to our office in the Heights everyday. Then get in my car pretty much the whole day and deliver shit and make sales calls. Luckly now we've hired a "runner" named John to help Kris and I out delivering shit which makes my life alot easier.. That & I I've moved in the loop. So I now have someone working under me. Remind's me of Old School "Hey John, How come theres no ice in my lemonade?!? You drop down and give me ten.. NOW!"

Anyway, I just had lunch with this girly I met a few weeks ago named Elizabeth. I met her getting off an elevator and her getting on. We looked at eachother like we both knew eachother. Turns out, we both went to A&M at the same time. She works downtown for a company called "Central Houston Inc." Lunch went really well. Shes really good looking.. Both her helmet and towlet checked out good! J/K. Seems to have it together and seems like a cool person.. Dating material. So I'll let you guys know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home