Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Random thoughts

I am starting to remember why I left this damned city 11 years ago. The round trip from Mom's house to the office and back is over 60 miles! And it's not like I have to go across town or anything, my office in on 290! Jeez, this place is too big!

I'm going back to work in Mobile again on Monday and will stay for 2 weeks this time. Instead of flying home for the weekend though, I'm going to fly Erica to Mobile so we can spend Memorial day on the beach at Gulf Shores, so that'll be fun.

Robbie, are you & Rebekah still going to be able to watch Courtney for us in a few weeks? Also, re the Sopranos, Erica and I don't have HBO at home so we just watch the Sopranos when they release the seasons on DVD. I did however cheat while in Alabama last week and I watched the episode where Janice beats the hell out of another soccer mom at her "stepdaughter's" game. Laughed my ass off because I've seen how worked up some of those soccer moms can get in real life. But, what really took the color out of my face - and reminded me why I don't have HBO - was this show I watched after the Sopranos called I think "America Undercover." It was about prostitutes and, well, let's just say that it wasn't family fare.

Mikey, this morning I worked up to 16 wheels - 8 on each side - on the leg press. I feel like I'm on someone else's legs right now.

Mark, hope all's well. Mom tells me that Rachel gets to come home for a few days. That's wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home