Friday, July 30, 2004

So what do you think, Mark?

Even by myself in a motel room, with nothing much better to do, I didn't watch a bit of the Democrat Convention. From what I've read about it, Bill Clinton's speech was a masterpiece. John Kerry's speech was merely adequate, though. "Good but not great" seems to be the verdict.

So what do you think, Mark? Are you tempted to buy what the Democrats are selling? If so, tell me why. I know you guys aren't nearly as partisan as I am (which is probably why y'all have friends and I don't) and I promise I won't come down on you with both feet if you write anything that disagrees with my views, but I just want to know why.

About the real estate license, well . . . if you want to do it, give it a shot. It's just not the kind of thing where you can be successful overnight. You know that, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home